THAheadline was created to bring about various entities of news. Our mission is to bring our audience fresh, uplifting, accurate & THA latest news. We deliver community-based, entertainment news & everything in-between! Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to stay in THA know and WELCOME to THAheadline!
Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
- Vince Lombardi
Creator of THAheadline
Thai is a journalist and photographer on a journey toward self-defined success. With a passion for writing and working in front of or behind the camera, she is dedicated to creating compelling, newsworthy stories that inspire, educate, inform, evaluate and trigger one’s emotions and interest.
At the beginning of her career, Thai worked as an intern at KTLA 5, and Blueprint Collective Inc. Thai graduated with a BS in Digital Media Production with an emphasis in News. While in college, she was a part of several television-based organizations, working as an on-camera talent and utilizing her talent as a voice-over on various commercials. Since graduating from college, Thai has begun her career in Los Angeles, where she works as a journalist, host, production assistant, and content coordinator for entities such as News4UsOnline.com, Black Tree TV, KJLH Radio, and NBC Universal.
Once interacting with her, individuals instantly know they are in the presence of a young woman who loves her work; she is organized and is undoubtedly passionate about the work she puts out. In addition, she exudes an approachable, bubbly and sincere attitude that can make you feel like you’ve known her for years. Having that personality is essential when cultivating relationships in the media and entertainment industry.
If you would like to read some of her previous stories, click on the “Thai’s Previous Work” link.
Keith McCalebb II
- Self Employed with Macshotvisuals Photography
- Videographer/Photographer with THAheadline
•Fun Fact about me:
- My first true love is Technology. Within that tech world is my photography! I loved it like it was my first child, but now my AMAZING SON AIDEN has come, for whom I do all of this! I've been doing photography for about eight years now & still learning more each day. You can check out my work on my Instagram page: @macshotvisuals.
Social Media Coordinator Intern
THAheadline is looking for a part-time creative Social Media Coordinator Intern. The Social Media Coordinator Intern will be responsible for planning social media calendars, creating & posting content, and engaging with followers. You can build the brand from the ground up by creating original, engaging, and relatable content. You will combine analytical skills with creativity, humor, and product education to grow awareness of THAheadline.
This position is UNPAID and in place to provide a marketable experience for a college student with a passion for digital communications.
This flexible remote internship requires approximately 10-15 hours per week based on intern availability and workload.
Platforms to focus on: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
What You'd Bring to the Table:
• Proactively develop marketing collateral from new and existing content to promote the brand (e.g., graphics, videos, etc.)
• Create content and growth strategy for social media
• Engage with online communities in an authentic and meaningful way
• Review and analyze metrics on all digital channels
• At least one year of experience in social media management, content creation, and graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva)
• Experience working with a startup (preferred)
• Eager to learn digital marketing trends (required)