General Giveaway Terms
THAheadline General Giveaway Terms
1. RULES: By entering a Giveaway, entrants agree to comply with these General Giveaway Terms (“General Giveaway Terms”), including all eligibility requirements, in addition to the terms associated with a specific Giveaway (“Specific Giveaway Terms” and together with these General Giveaway Terms, the “Official Rules”). In the event of a conflict between these General Giveaway Terms and the Specific Giveaway Terms, the Specific Giveaway Terms control.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaways are open to legal residents of the United States, who are at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the beginning of the Giveaway Period (as defined in the Specific Giveaway Terms) and who have a Facebook, Instagram or other applicable social media account. Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at THAheadline.com or via social media accounts of THAheadline.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner (“Potential Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing pursuant to the Specific Giveaway Terms by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the specific Giveaway. Each Potential Winner will be notified by mail or email using the email address provided in the Giveaway entry or via social media account (“Prize Notification”) and such Potential Winner must respond by email within 7 calendar days of the date of the Prize Notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
5. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Giveaway Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. SPONSOR: THAheadline; email: firstname.lastname@example.org